Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dear Husband

You have been incredibly supportive and loving throughout this pregnancy, always making sure I am eating enough, cooking dinner so that I can put my feet up after a long work day, and ensuring that I am getting enough rest. You know that sleep has become a precious commodity to me and that I have not been getting enough restful sleep the past few weeks. That being said, what in god's name would possess you to try to wear your retainers last night (not worn one other night in the 6 years we've been together), causing you to snore incessantly and causing your wife to toss and turn all night as a result?
Please don't even think about wearing those again in the next 3 months, or they will be promptly thrown away.

-Your loving wife

1 comment:

babyreynolds said...

I am laughing out loud - too funny!