Thursday, November 5, 2009

7 Months Old






Today our sweet baby girl turns 7 months old- she's on the downhill slope to 1! There's been no time to post because we are too busy enjoying each and every moment with her. She is crawling all over the place, pulling up to a stand, laughing all the time, and trying and loving all kinds of new foods. She really is the happiest baby I have ever met- and each day I count my blessings that I get to be her mama. She is obsessed with her daddy, and squeals with delight when he comes through the door each evening.

At her 6 month checkup, Blakley weighed 16 lbs., 4 oz, and was in the 50% for weight and height. On a sad note, she's starting to lose some of her rolls due to all of her physical activity. :)

Here are some highlights from the past month:



Halloween



She's into everything!

Pears were not her favorite


Trying puffs for the 1st time



The pumpkin patch




Watching UCLA with daddy



Standing in her crib for the 1st time


She loves playing on the counter with dad before her bath






















No comments: