I've let six months go by since I updated the blog, oops. Life has been wonderfully busy and our lives are full. Blakley is an energetic fifteen months and keeps us on our toes on a daily basis. Each night I find myself collapsing into bed, exhausted, but thinking of the magical moments of the day- the sweet snuggles she gives us, the way she squeals with delight as she discovers something new, and the countless laughs we share.
There's no way I can recap the last 6 months in one post, but here are some highlights:
1. B started walking at 9.5 months and has not paused since
2. She is obsessed with books and reading, which we love (her daddy is most excited about this)
3. Her vocabulary exploded right around 14 months, and now includes more words than I can count
4. Her love for puppies (and almost any animal) is so sweet
5. She is a great napper and a decent night sleeper (she wakes up early in the a.m. like her mama)
6. She is a climber- on furniture or anything she can scale
7. The outdoors are her favorite- she wants nothing to do with playing inside
8. She is inquisitive
9. She loves music and her music classes each Wednesday
10. She is a trooper- B had urological surgery in late May and was back to normal within hours. We're at the pediatrician's office roughly once a week, and she's all smiles. We're so proud of our girl.
The past six months have been nothing short of treasured. I thought my 9-month old was fun, but that was nothing compared to the joy she now brings us on a daily basis.
Here's our sunshine at 15 months:


1 comment:
Yay! I love the post! Tiffany
Post a Comment