I've been so bad at updating or posting, but life has been hectic. I've been working late hours and life outside of the office has been nuts, too.
To make a long story short, on Wendesday we made an offer on the house we want. We were told that there were no othe offers on the table. Yesterday the sellers counter-offered for FULL ASKING PRICE and refused to pay closing costs, and told us they now have several offers. If we didn't like the house so much, we would have told them to take a flying leap. But instead we countered back. Early this morning we submitted our final offer. Our realtor should hear back from the sellers by 5pm. It's terrifying and exciting. I know that if they counter back at full asking price again, we will walk away from this house and find something else. It's hard to not let your emotions get wrapped up in a certain house, but I keep reminding myself that what is meant to be, will be. So please cross your fingers, say some prayers, and I'll keep you posted.
TGIF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So???? Did you get it???
Post a Comment