Friday, June 20, 2008

Seriously Behind

Several people have mentioned the lack of a post in over a month. There are several reasons for the absence of any updates: (1) work, (2) there's not really anything new going on in our lives, (3) work, and (4) work. Notice a trend? We have both been putting in 12+ hour days plus weekends. I'll update the blog over the weekend and get back on track.

Also, the reason for the name change: To make a long story short, co-counsel on one of my cases made mention that he had googled my name and that our blog had come up within the search results. To protect the identity of anyone mentioned/pictured on the blog, I have taken out all last names, including our blog title. I thought about making the blog private to invited readers only, but that's just a pain. For now, we'll stick with anonymous names. If you have any brilliant blog titles, please feel free to share- I'm worthless at such brainstorming.

And last but not least: Happy Birthday Mom! My fabulous mom turns the big 6-0 today (though she doesn't look a day over 30). We love you and can't wait to celebrate with you at dinner tomorrow night.

No comments: