We've been married for 6 months and 2 days. Time has flown by. Maybe it's because in the past 6 months I've started a new job, we purchased a home and moved, and we welcomed another beautiful niece into the family. I have never been happier with my life, our marriage, and where I am at this point in both my professional and personal life.
We had a fun weekend that involved more house-related projects (yay), a continuing education seminar for me (boo), meeting the previous owners of our house (yay), and finally getting our butts back into a workout regimen (I am sure this is a yay, but today it feels like a boo).
To celebrate 6 months, we dined at The Loft at the Montage- yummy food, stellar views, and a great bottle of wine- what more could I ask for? (Other than many more anniversaries :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment