Blakley continues to learn new sounds and expressions, and is very reactive to her mommy and daddy. We just adore every moment with her.
As of Monday, she weighs 12 lbs. and 5 oz (75%). Her first round of shots went well - I definitely think it was harder on me than it was on her. After a quick cry she settled down, but was a little fussy for the next two days- not napping well and clinging to mommy. She now seems to be back to her normal, happy self.
Last weekend we took Miss B to her first baseball game, and she did incredibly well. We only expected her to last an inning or two, but she was happy and content just taking in her surroundings for almost the entire game.
Although I might not always get a shower in, or find time for myself, I've never been happier. Being Blakley's mom is just amazing.
We're looking forward to a fun weekend celebrating Gaga's birthday and Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So Miss. B will be a Dodger-loving UCLA grad, eh?
Post a Comment