Here's an example of what I found earlier today, only 5 minutes after putting Miss B down for a nap. Mind you, she originally was parallel to her lion.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
She Thinks It's a Game
Our incredibly strong baby thinks it's funny to attempt a 360 degree turn the minute we put her down in her crib. The effort that goes into her pushing and turning gets her all worked up and then she wails for one of us. Fun times :)
Here's an example of what I found earlier today, only 5 minutes after putting Miss B down for a nap. Mind you, she originally was parallel to her lion.
Here's an example of what I found earlier today, only 5 minutes after putting Miss B down for a nap. Mind you, she originally was parallel to her lion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She's so strong!! Look at those adorable thighs. Cant wait to meet her.
Post a Comment