So now comes getting settled into married life and finding a job. I am very anxious to get back to work- I did not think I would feel this way, but I do! The next task on the Kutz's to-do list is to purchase a condo or home, so becoming a dual-income family will help expedite that goal. I'll be back with more honeymoon and wedding details later, but I'll sign off for now with some photos.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Mr. & Mrs.!
Yep, we are back from our fabulous honeymoon in Bora Bora...which means that we are now married! Our wedding day was the most incredible day- there is not a thing that I would change about it. Being surrounded by all of our family and friends was amazing. And then there was the honeymoon. Bora Bora is a spectacular place that I think every couple needs to visit. It is romantic, serene, and such a relaxing place. We snorkeled, sunbathed, ate great food and drank lots of wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment