


I will be a married woman! I am so excited for the week that lies ahead of us. 15 months of planning and anticipation have all come down to this, and I feel completely at peace with everything wedding-related. There are no nerves or stress going on, just excitement and my inability to sleep :)
Sadly, the world's cutest flower girl (Ensley, our niece) has had the stomach flu. While it seems she is on the road to recovery, I pray that her parents do not come down with it this week so that they are able to enjoy themselves at our wedding. Hopefully Ens will be back to her fiery, active self in no time at all.
Ensley LOVED Halloween this year and was obsessed with it for three weeks prior to the actual day. She donned a fabulous Little Mermaid costume and I had the pleasure of attending her preschool's costume parade this week. Let me tell you, watching a group of 2-year olds parade around in their costumes was sheer joy. Here are some pictures of Ensley and her entourage/paparazzi. Goodnight!


No comments:
Post a Comment