1. The Magellan GPS device...had this not been in my car over the past two weeks, driving to court all over southern California would have been even more exhausting.
2. The Coast. Brent and I took a hike along the Laguna coastline on Sunday and were enthralled by the gorgeous city we live in.
3. Dropping real estate prices. It's not good for everyone, but it is for 1st time homebuyers!
4. My boss. One of my bosses took me to a lovely lunch at a local private dining club today and we managed to not talk about work for an entire meal.
5. Catherine and Steph... our lunch together on Saturday was a delight. I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time.
6. The 2008 election. I get so excited over anything-politics, and I can't wait for Super Tuesday to get here already.
7. Megan. She's my bestest friend and I love that we manage to talk daily despite the fact that she moved across the country. I will convince her to move back to CA.
8. Ramsay Pinot Noir...I could use a glass of this right about now.
And because I don't like to post without a picture, here is an adorable pic of Ensley and her best friend Tyler- this was in the OC Register last week!



1 comment:
Love this! So glad you are doing it!
Post a Comment