Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. Court Call. Had it not been for this handy invention, I would have been appearing in court in Victorville this morning. Instead I was in Rancho Cucamonga. Some might argue this is not much better, but it meant I was able get on the freeway at 6am instead of 5am.
2. Health. We are so blessed that both of our families are healthy.
3. LOST. Brent and Laszlo got me hooked on this show the weekend I found out I had not passed the bar exam, and I got caught up over the course of that weekend. I am now addicted to it...and the season premiere is tonight!
4. Celebrity Blogs. I really don't know what I would do without a daily dose of www.dlisted.com.
5. Girls' Night. I have met some truly wonderful friends in Orange County and tonight is my first night attending their bi-monthly "Movie Night." Tonight's flick is 27 Dresses, something Brent had already refused to see.
6. Being Employed for 1 Month! I am hitting my 1-month mark of employment at the firm and it has been great. I've had 7 court appearances, many late nights, and have been given tons of responsibility. I am so happy to have found such a great place to work.
7.Lowered Interest Rates= more good news for first time homebuyers!
8.Ensley. She is in the midst of potty training, and is quite proud of herself. Brent and I watched her on Sunday and each time she used the potty she yelled "UNCLE NENT, COME HERE!!" at the top of her lungs until he went into the bathroom so that she could show him her accomplishment. She would not get off the toilet until he had seen for himself. I about died of laughter.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, I added you on our blog. Let me know if that's not ok. #6 is great by the way.