Wednesday, February 6, 2008
A Thank You to the Best Mom in the Entire World
On February 6, 1995, my mom saved my life. Despite the fact that it has been 13 years, I think about the accident all the time - and know that her quick thinking is the only reason that she, Sarah and I are alive. The police officers and EMT who responded to the scence told us that we would have died had she not stopped the car from careening down Big Bear mountain without brakes. She was faced with the incomprehensible task of choosing whether to continue down the mountain without brakes or to attempt to stop the car by crashing it. She made the right choice, and for this, I am forever grateful. Thank you mom, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ok, that is one of my worst fears. Ask me sometime about our convertible in Maui on our honeymoon going up Haleakala.
Post a Comment