Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Breathe...breathe...breathe...

This mama needs a xanax or a drink (I'm only slightly kidding). Just two weeks from today I will drop the apple of my eye off for her first morning of preschool. *GASP*

How is this already happening? For starters, she has been begging to go to big girl school. She is happiest when she is surrounded by friends and her cousins, and she loves learning. We already pay a sitter two mornings per week to watch B while I work, so it just makes sense. But darn this seems soon. A little too soon.

I never understood moms who were somewhat sad to see their babies grow up. That is, until I had one of my own. It does help that we're dipping our toes in the water by starting with just two mornings per week :)

Here is my grown up girl, very proud of her new lunchbox from Grandma.



No comments: