Brent and I are always talking about how much life and your priorities change when you become a parent. When you're pregnant, it's something you know is coming, but you can't envision exactly how it will be. It's definitely a transition, but what important life change isn't? Working together through any tough spots in the transition makes your marriage stronger and the reward of it all even more joyous. I love my husband even more now then when I married him, and I know Blakley is such a big part of that. Our lives feel so full and our house is a constantly happy place to be in- and much of that is due to this little ball of energy and spunk that makes everyday that much sweeter.
It's hard to believe we've been parents for almost two years now. Here's to many more of trying not to mess her up too badly :)


No comments:
Post a Comment