Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Friends Across the Pond

Blakley talks about Avery constantly...almost every morning she asks to "skype with Avery." She knows that Avery lives in London, and tries to point out where London is everytime she sees a map. I also blame Avery for Blakley's new obssession with Mickey Mouse :) It warms my heart so much that Lindsey and I's girls have such a close relationship, despite being thousands of miles apart. We are so fortunate to get to see them every couple of months. I can't wait to see these two grow up together (just think of all the trouble they'll get into)! Here are photos from our playdate today at Fashion Island. We love you Linds and A!











1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, what DOLLS!! I want in on the action for one of these playdates... I so want to meet those two girls (who Dane is sure to have crushes on one day)!