
Certain pictures, like this one, make my heart swell. Maybe it's because I feel like her looks are starting to change and I can now envision what she's going to look like as a bigger girl, and a teenager. Maybe it's because she's still my baby and I love and treasure the fact that she still sleeps in a crib and snuggles with her lovey blanket. Maybe it's because I realize that down the road there'll be days when she's not thrilled to see us when she wakes up in the morning like she is now. Maybe it's because when I look at this picture I realize that our entire world revolves around this little girl, and we would do anything to protect her and keep her happy. And boy, does she make us happy.
2 comments:
Aww, so sweet. Made me tear up!
oh what a sweet post.
Post a Comment