Sunday, April 24, 2011

What A Week

This was one of the roughest, longest weeks of motherhood yet- B was beyond clingy, needy, overly tired, and unhappy. Thankfully we have turned a corner and are getting back on track. Bronchitis in a toddler is no fun (and even worse when a massive 2 year old molar emerges during your bout with bronchitis), and I'd like to never have that illness plague our house again. It's funny because when she started to be really difficult last weekend I worried that it was just her being "2". I was somewhat grateful to get a diagnosis and a reason for the demonic behavior, because I can't imagine the whole next year being like that.


We didn't do too much this week because B was too tired and sick. And if you don't believe my child is capable of being anything less than angelic, check out this homicidal behavior.













No comments: