Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daddy's Girl

When I was pregnant, Brent often commented that people were telling him how his daughter was going to be a "daddy's girl." I don't think either of us understood how true that would be.

Fast forward 2 years later...Blakley is beyond obssessed with her daddy, and loves everything they do together. When she was a baby she preferred me most of the time, but now when dad's at home I'm chopped liver (and I'm OK with that:)

From the moment he walks in the door each evening, she is all about him. He is in charge of bath, getting ready for bed, and reading bedtime books, and she is thrilled the entire time. On weekends they have daddy-daughter breakfast dates and spend hours at the park and Toys R Us. Watching the two of them have so much fun together melts my heart.



Breakfast on Balboa Island


Beach time in Dana Point
Putting "lipstick" on daddy



No comments: